Professional Certificate in Innovative Teaching Practices
Help you to make an expert in using Digital Tools in Teaching
With A Certification from Microsoft
- Do you want to become the most sought-after Teacher that every school wants?
- Do you want to upskill yourself for opportunities in Premium Schools in your city?
- Do you want to transition from Traditional Teaching methods to Modern Teaching Pedagogy
- Do you want to differentiate yourself from the rest and be the top 1% Teacher?
If your answer is Yes, then join upEducators – A Google For Education Partner for Professional Certificate in Innovative Teaching Practices with Certificate from Microsoft Education.
About the Course
The education industry has changed dramatically in the past 4 – 5 years. Students are learning from different modes, new technology has been introduced and NEP alignments have been adopted. Also, best global practices have been adopted in the classrooms today to improve the quality of education.
To help educators adapt to these changes, we have designed the Professional Certificate in Innovative Teaching Practices program. This programme equips teachers to integrate 21st Century skills into their lessons and also incorporate Modern Teaching Practices into their classrooms.
What makes this course special for you:
- Get recognition and work with premium schools
- Build your Professional Portfolio with detailed feedback on 12+ assignments
- Learn Innovative Pedagogy to create 21st Century Classrooms
- Become experts in 15+ Free Microsoft, Google and other important Education Apps
- Land up high-paying teaching jobs
- Learn the essentials of International Curriculum (IGCSE and IB) and the NEW NEP 2020
Book a Webinar for your Teaching staff or Colleagues
What you will Learn
Certification Details and Syllabus
Google Certified Educators is a Certification given by Google. To become Certified Educators , participants must clear the On Demand Online Exam conducted by Google by paying the Exam Fee. The objective of the exam is to check the proficiency level of the Educators in using Google Tools in Education and understanding of Digital Pedagogy.
- Help you to make your classroom more engaging and interactive & reduce the workload
- Become an Expert in using Digital Tools in Teaching: The most demanded skill sets after Covid 19 for Educators.
- Gain deeper understanding of using digital pedagogy in Lesson Plan
- Help you to transform your school/college / Private Tuition classes by using digital tools
- Help to establish network with thousands of teachers across the globe who are experts in Digital Learning
- How technology can benefit teaching and learning
- How to promote digital citizenship and positive online behavior
- How to design interactive curricula for high engagement
- Online toolset to analyze student growth data and share it with others.
- Tools to create online class rosters, assign and collect work, as well as give and receive feedback.
- How to conduct online classes effectively using best practices adopted globally
- How Online tools can help you increase your productivity and get more done.
- Tools to Communicate information to all members of your classroom community – students, parents and other teacher
- Leverage online learning models to personalize learning
what cloud (online) storage is, how to create new files, and how to move existing documents into the cloud.
- Explore how to find online resources, and how you can form a powerful support network to help you.
- Design group learning experiences for your students with online tools both inside and outside of the classroom
- Best practices for using video in the classroom
- How to supplement your instruction with digital content such as apps or videos to provide a richer experience for your students.
- Teach kids essential online skills to develop essential inquiry and critical thinking skills relevant
Click here to see full syllabus
- Complete the training program
- Register for exam one day before by paying $10
- Write exam at the comfort of your home
- Duration : 180 minutes
- Get the result within 7 days completing your exam
After clearing Google Certified Educator (GCE) Level 1 Exam, you have options to write the following exams:
- Google Certified Educator Level 2
- Google Certified Trainer: You should have cleared GCE Level 1 and Level 2 and Google Certified Trainer Course
- Google Certified Innovator: You should have cleared GCE Level 2 and Submitted a Video Application
If you are passionate about education and want to become proficient in using Digital Tools in Education, then this certification is for you.
Certification Details and Syllabus
Professional Certificate in Innovative Teaching Practices is a comprehensive teacher training program which includes complete hands-on and practical knowledge for every concept taught during the program. It equips the teachers to broaden the teaching horizon using the latest Teaching Pedagogies and supporting it with Digital Pedagogy
- Implement Modern Teaching Practices in your classroom
- Implement differentiated instructional strategies in the classroom
- Integrate learning taxonomy in lesson planning and assessment
- Incorporate 21st Century Learning Skills in lessons to develop skills such as Collaboration, Communication, Problem Solving and Innovation, Use of ICT for Learning, Cross-Curricular Instruction
- Learn to engage students in the teaching-learning process using new technological apps.
- Understand alternative methods of assessment and their application
- Be able to use assessment data in monitoring learner’s achievement, attainment and progress
- Be able to use reflection to support your professional development
- Be able to source and search online teaching-learning resources
- Understand various International Curriculum (IGCSE and IB) and their structure
- Use social media to enhance student’s learning
- Use gamification to develop interesting and engaging lessons.
Active Learning & Learning Taxonomy: Implement Active Learning and Modern Taxonomy for effective lesson delivery
Technology for Teaching and Learning
(Effectively use technology in the classroom to enhance the teaching and learning process)
Modern Teaching Practices
(Practice the new, present-day and most spoken about Teaching Methodologies in your classroom)
Differentiated and Personalised Learning
(Cater to the needs of diverse learners through Differentiated Instruction, Personalised Learning and form an Inclusive learning environment)
21st Century Learning Design
(Develop 21st Century Skills in your learners by integrating these skills in your lessons)
Strategies for Effective Lesson Planning
(Learn and Implement the Best Practices of Effective Lesson Planning, integrating it with an appropriate Instructional Design)
(Conduct small Action Research to test the effectiveness of the teaching methodologies)
Alternative Assessment and Feedback
(Explore Alternative methods of Assessment and provide effective feedback to students to enhance reflective learning)
International Curriculum (IGCSE and IB)
(Know about the foundations of International Curriculum (Cambridge and IB)
Dynamics in Classroom Management
(Effectively manage your classroom by using the best practices of classroom management and technology)
Motivating Gen Z and Social Emotional Learning
Gamification & Social Media in Education
(Present yourself as the most eligible candidate for the recruitment who has the right understanding and skills for the job)
A bachelor’s degree in any stream with intermediate proficiency in English.
- Differentiate yourself from the rest and be the top 1% teacher.
- Integrate Technology and Modern Teaching Practices in your lesson
- Learn the best practices in lesson planning and implementation
- Learn Alternative methods of Assessment and Feedback
- Prepare yourself for a job at a dream school
Microsoft Certification: Pass the Microsoft Certified Educator - Technology Literacy for Educators Exam (Exam 62-193) and become a Microsoft Certified Educator.
Course Certification: After completing the course Assignment and Assessment, you will receive a Professional Certificate from upEducators - Google for Education Company.
Training Program Details
Live Online Training
- Instructor Led Training
- Online Reading Material
- Build your Professional Portfolio
- 12+ Assignments and Mock Exam
Training Program Fee:
- Rs.15,000 for each participant
- Rs. 4,500 exam fees included for limited time period
- 24th March 2023
- Recorded Video lectures on all the topics
- Step by step instruction guide
- Forum for doubt solving
- 10+ Assignments and feedback
- Mock Exam
Training Program Fee:
- Rs.14,000 for each participant
Special Offer for limited time:
- Rs. 4,500 exam fees included
Get More Info
2000+ Trained | 1000+ Schools and Colleges | Google Certified Trainer
(Click here to view profile)
He is one of the leading trainers in India to teach “Technology to Trainers” & he is also a Google Certified Trainer to teach Google tools to educators. In the previous role, he was heading an NSDC partner company. Under his leadership, the company has trained more than 15,000 students & professionals on Data Science, Finance, Accounts and Digital Marketing at 15 different locations across India.
Microsoft Certified Trainer | Global Teacher Accreditation | 400+ Teachers trained
(Tap to view profile)
Ms. Sonam is an educator who has been teaching international curriculum for the past 13 years. She is a Certified Microsoft & Google Certified Trainer. She has been awarded the Global Teacher Accreditation with Distinction by the British Council.
She was invited by MyGov to interact with the Honorable PM of India, Shri Narendra Modi to share her views on the current scenario of Inclusive Education in schools in India. She has trained over 1000+ teachers in her career span.
International Schools are looking for teachers who are equipped with Innovative Teaching Practices such as Flipped Learning, Design Thinking, and 21st Century Learning Skills & should be able to integrate technology for student engagement. In our Professional Certificate Course, we have included all the Skills sets and Teaching Methods which are required in International Schools.
Schools in your city are looking for “Qualified” Teachers & Leaders with world-class pedagogical skills. This course will equip you with the innovative teaching practices and World Class pedagogical skills adopted by Teachers all over the world. It will also train you to use technology confidently and effectively in the classroom and keep you ahead of the curve.
The course provides a complete overview of how to prepare oneself for the recruitment process of the school which includes Resume Writing, Effective Demo Lessons and Interviews. In this program, we provide complete guidance and mentor the teachers for placements. The course provides the teachers with an edge over other candidates as it will help them write a very appealing resume, conduct engaging demo lesson and appropriate answer the interview questions that can form a positive impression.
The course is designed in a way that it will transform the teacher's traditional theoretical knowledge-based qualification into future-ready skills and competencies-based teaching qualification that creates a direct impact on classroom teaching & learning.
The course will help bridge the gap between the theoretical knowledge gained from B.Ed. and the expectation of what a new teacher should be equipped to do in a school job. It will help you smoothly transition and meet the expectation of the job world. It will also equip you with using Technology and Modern Teaching Practices in the classroom to create a long-lasting impression during the interview process.
upEducators, an initiative of Tech For Educators, is an Institute started to empower Teachers with Technology to create digital classroom at zero cost, to promote their training institute and to reduce the digital divide between Teachers and Students.
500+ Satisfied Educators
Video reviews of 500+ Educators
Video Reviews of Educators on our Training Program
“After the training , i have started integrating Digital tools in lesson plan, to make classes more interactive and engaging”
Mrs.Monica Ohri, Academic Director Shri Ram Global Preschools
“Assignments given in the training program and their detailed feedback helped us to become proficient in Digital Tools”
Mrs.Kumudni Rana, Head Mistress, SM Shetty High School & Jr College
“Entire training program was so interactive and engaging which made learning technology easier for us”
Mrs.Renuka Gupta , Private Tutors
“I am feeling very empowered, now it has become very easy to learn & implement Digital Tools”
Mr.Mahendra Damle, Principal Rachana Sansad Academy of Fine Arts
Educators feedback on our Training Course
We have special counsellors available for you