Professional Certificate in Innovative Teaching Practices
Help you to make an expert in using Digital Tools in Teaching
With A Certification from Microsoft & ATHE, UK
With A Certification from Microsoft & ATHE, UK
- Do you want to become the most sought-after Teacher that every school wants?
- Do you want to upskill yourself for opportunities in Premium Schools in your city?
- Do you want to transition from Traditional Teaching methods to Modern Teaching Pedagogy
If your answer is Yes, then join upEducators – A Google For Education Partner for Professional Certificate in Innovative Teaching Practices with Certificate from Microsoft Education.
About the Course
The education industry has changed dramatically in the past 4 – 5 years. Students are learning from different modes, new technology has been introduced and NEP alignments have been adopted. Also, best global practices have been adopted in the classrooms today to improve the quality of education.
To help educators adapt to these changes, we have designed the Professional Certificate in Innovative Teaching Practices program. This programme equips teachers to integrate 21st Century skills into their lessons and also incorporate Modern Teaching Practices into their classrooms.
What makes this course special for you:
- Get recognition and work with premium schools
- Build your Professional Portfolio with detailed feedback on 12+ assignments
- Learn Innovative Pedagogy to create 21st Century Classrooms
- Become experts in 15+ Free Microsoft, Google and other important Education Apps
- Learn 10+ AI Tools to enhance your teaching
- Land up high-paying teaching jobs
- Learn the essentials of International Curriculum (IGCSE and IB) and the NEW NEP 2020
Book a Webinar for your Teaching staff or Colleagues
What you will Learn
Learn from Top Trainers in India
Certification Details and Syllabus
Professional Certificate in Innovative Teaching Practices is a comprehensive teacher training program which includes complete hands-on and practical knowledge for every concept taught during the program. It equips the teachers to broaden the teaching horizon using the latest Teaching Pedagogies and supporting it with Digital Pedagogy
- Implement Modern Teaching Practices in your classroom
- Implement differentiated instructional strategies in the classroom
- Integrate learning taxonomy in lesson planning and assessment
- Incorporate 21st Century Learning Skills in lessons to develop skills such as Collaboration, Communication, Problem Solving and Innovation, Use of ICT for Learning, Cross-Curricular Instruction
- Learn to engage students in the teaching-learning process using new technological apps.
- Understand alternative methods of assessment and their application
- Be able to use assessment data in monitoring learner’s achievement, attainment and progress
- Be able to use reflection to support your professional development
- Be able to source and search online teaching-learning resources
- Understand various International Curriculum (IGCSE and IB) and their structure
- Use social media to enhance student’s learning
- Use gamification to develop interesting and engaging lessons.
Active Learning & Learning Taxonomy: Implement Active Learning and Modern Taxonomy for effective lesson delivery
Technology for Teaching and Learning
(Effectively use technology in the classroom to enhance the teaching and learning process)
Modern Teaching Practices
(Practice the new, present-day and most spoken about Teaching Methodologies in your classroom)
Differentiated and Personalised Learning
(Cater to the needs of diverse learners through Differentiated Instruction, Personalised Learning and form an Inclusive learning environment)
21st Century Learning Design
(Develop 21st Century Skills in your learners by integrating these skills in your lessons)
Strategies for Effective Lesson Planning
(Learn and Implement the Best Practices of Effective Lesson Planning, integrating it with an appropriate Instructional Design)
(Conduct small Action Research to test the effectiveness of the teaching methodologies)
Alternative Assessment and Feedback
(Explore Alternative methods of Assessment and provide effective feedback to students to enhance reflective learning)
International Curriculum (IGCSE and IB)
(Know about the foundations of International Curriculum (Cambridge and IB)
Dynamics in Classroom Management
(Effectively manage your classroom by using the best practices of classroom management and technology)
Motivating Gen Z and Social Emotional Learning
Gamification & Social Media in Education
(Present yourself as the most eligible candidate for the recruitment who has the right understanding and skills for the job)
- Graphic Design for
- Video Editing
- AI in Education
- Introduction to
- Gamification in
- Interactive Learning
- AR/VR in Education
- Subject Specific Apps
- Social Science
- Productivity Tools
A bachelor’s degree in any stream with intermediate proficiency in English.
- Differentiate yourself from the rest and be the top 1% teacher.
- Integrate Technology and Modern Teaching Practices in your lesson
- Learn the best practices in lesson planning and implementation
- Learn Alternative methods of Assessment and Feedback
- Prepare yourself for a job at a dream school
Professional Certificate in Innovative Teaching Practices: Endorsed by ATHE, UK and regulated by Ofqual, UK
Microsoft Certification: Pass the Microsoft Certified Educator – Technology Literacy for Educators Exam (Exam 62-193) and become a Microsoft Certified Educator.
Course Certification: After completing the course Assignment and Assessment, you will receive a Professional Certificate from upEducators – Google for Education Company.
Training Program Details
Live Online Training
- Instructor Led Training
- Online Reading Material
- Build your Professional Portfolio
- 12+ Assignments and Mock Exam
- 12+ Masterclasses
Training Program Fee:
- Rs.13,900 for each participant
- Rs. 6,000 exam fees included for limited time period
- 25th September 2023
- Recorded Video lectures on all the topics
- Step by step instruction guide
- Forum for doubt solving
- 10+ Assignments and feedback
- 8 Masterclasses
- Mock Exam
Training Program Fee:
- Rs.11,900 for each participant
Special Offer for limited time:
- Rs. 6,000 exam fees included
Get More Info
2000+ Trained | 1000+ Schools and Colleges | Google Certified Trainer
(Click here to view profile)
He is one of the leading trainers in India to teach “Technology to Trainers” & he is also a Google Certified Trainer to teach Google tools to educators. In the previous role, he was heading an NSDC partner company. Under his leadership, the company has trained more than 15,000 students & professionals on Data Science, Finance, Accounts and Digital Marketing at 15 different locations across India.
Microsoft Certified Trainer | Global Teacher Accreditation | 400+ Teachers trained
(Tap to view profile)
Ms. Sonam is an educator who has been teaching international curriculum for the past 13 years. She is a Certified Microsoft & Google Certified Trainer. She has been awarded the Global Teacher Accreditation with Distinction by the British Council.
She was invited by MyGov to interact with the Honorable PM of India, Shri Narendra Modi to share her views on the current scenario of Inclusive Education in schools in India. She has trained over 1000+ teachers in her career span.
International Schools are looking for teachers who are equipped with Innovative Teaching Practices such as Flipped Learning, Design Thinking, and 21st Century Learning Skills & should be able to integrate technology for student engagement. In our Professional Certificate Course, we have included all the Skills sets and Teaching Methods which are required in International Schools.
Schools in your city are looking for “Qualified” Teachers & Leaders with world-class pedagogical skills. This course will equip you with the innovative teaching practices and World Class pedagogical skills adopted by Teachers all over the world. It will also train you to use technology confidently and effectively in the classroom and keep you ahead of the curve.
The course provides a complete overview of how to prepare oneself for the recruitment process of the school which includes Resume Writing, Effective Demo Lessons and Interviews. In this program, we provide complete guidance and mentor the teachers for placements. The course provides the teachers with an edge over other candidates as it will help them write a very appealing resume, conduct engaging demo lesson and appropriate answer the interview questions that can form a positive impression.
The course is designed in a way that it will transform the teacher’s traditional theoretical knowledge-based qualification into future-ready skills and competencies-based teaching qualification that creates a direct impact on classroom teaching & learning.
The course will help bridge the gap between the theoretical knowledge gained from B.Ed. and the expectation of what a new teacher should be equipped to do in a school job. It will help you smoothly transition and meet the expectation of the job world. It will also equip you with using Technology and Modern Teaching Practices in the classroom to create a long-lasting impression during the interview process.
upEducators, an initiative of Tech For Educators, is an Institute started to empower Teachers with Technology to create digital classroom at zero cost, to promote their training institute and to reduce the digital divide between Teachers and Students.
1000+ Satisfied Educators
Video reviews of 650+ Educators
Join Community of 2,25,000+ Educators on Social Media
Educators feedback on our Training Course
We have special counsellors available for you